Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Week 6

 Ignatius:
 
Amber's Three Worlds:
 

Brian on Hermeneutic:

--
PHILEMON
Philet Mignon:
  -


--

holy heteroclite:: of course Christians will be left behind

davewainscott.blogspot.com/2009/05/of-course-christians-will-be-left.html
May 5, 2009 - Only by combining this passage together with First Thessalonians can a dispensationalist begin to piece together their notion of 'left behind'.


--Click:

---
 Impersonate Me:

Your class:


Pastor D.J. Criner
Sometimes in a Bible class, I will leave the room for five minutes,
and challenge the students to practice presenting anything they've learned.
It's totally up to them: they can tea- teach it, one person can present etc.

Sometimes I am even brave/dumb enough to say they can choose someone to impersonate (roast/toast( me and my style.

I should have known that with  the delightful and daring Pastor D.J. Criner (of Saint Rest Baptist Church) in class, that  the class would choose him for that impersonation option (:

It was caught on video ...
I guess I say ":awesome" a lot.

Be sure to catch his whiteboard artwork of me. as well:

 


No comments:

Post a Comment